Electrical Maintenance Wimbledon
A team of trusted innovative electricians,
in Wimbledon, SW19
Electrical Maintenance Services Wimbledon
Managing the compliance and safety aspect of the electrical and fire systems in Wimbledon, SW19 in your business, commercial buildings, and domestic properties are always crucial. Without compliance with regulations, this may lead to dangerous situations for you, your staff, and your customers.
With our Electrical Maintenance skills, free advice, and quotations, you can be confident that your business remains safe, compliant, and fit for purpose, at all times.
We provide the best electrical solutions to our customers by using the highest ethical standards and knowledge. This is done through high service, quality and transparency. We insist on implementing a healthy and long-term relationship with our customers, based on safety, prompt service, and transparency in anticipating our customers’ needs in Wimbledon.
- Lighting replacement in Wimbledon
- Power replacement in Wimbledon
- Power failures in Wimbledon
- Key switching in Wimbledon
- Emergency lighting drop testing in Wimbledon
- General maintenance of inspection and testing in Wimbledon
- Battery replacement in Wimbledon
- Smoke alarms in Wimbledon
- Damaged accessories that need replacing in Wimbledon
Electrical systems and contracting
We support both domestic and commercial projects along with installations, maintenance services, consumer unit changes, site surveys, call outs, PAT testing, Inspection and Testing, advice and help.
Managing the compliance and safety aspect of the electrics and fire systems in your business, commercial buildings and domestic properties is always crucial.
Fire systems & Smoke Alarms
Premises open to the public must ensure they have reliable systems of fire protection or mains detection in place to ensure safety of employees, customers, the public and the building itself.
Fuse Board Replacement
The strain of an older system brings low safety when it comes to the ever-increasing number of electronic devices, appliances, and systems we are now installing in our homes and commercial buildings.
Our team offer a free survey for your site or building to ensure you are not left without essential lighting
Testing and Inspection
- Electrical Installation Condition Report (EICR) – Due
- 5 years for a commercial installation
- 3 years for industrial premises
- 1 year for properties with a swimming pool