Electrical Maintenance St Mary Cray
A team of trusted innovative electricians,
in St Mary Cray, BR5
Electrical Maintenance Services St Mary Cray
Managing the compliance and safety aspect of the electrical and fire systems in St Mary Cray, BR5 in your business, commercial buildings, and domestic properties are always crucial. Without compliance with regulations, this may lead to dangerous situations for you, your staff, and your customers.
You can rest assured that your business is safe, compliant, & fit for purpose with our Electrical Maintenance skills and free advice and quotations.
We provide the best electrical solutions to our customers by using the highest ethical standards and knowledge. This is done through high service, quality and transparency. We insist on implementing a healthy and long-term relationship with our customers, based on safety, prompt service, and transparency in anticipating our customers’ needs in St Mary Cray.
- Lighting replacement in St Mary Cray
- Power replacement in St Mary Cray
- Power failures in St Mary Cray
- Key switching in St Mary Cray
- Emergency lighting drop testing in St Mary Cray
- General maintenance of inspection and testing in St Mary Cray
- Battery replacement in St Mary Cray
- Smoke alarms in St Mary Cray
- Damaged accessories that need replacing in St Mary Cray
Electrical systems and contracting
We support both domestic and commercial projects along with installations, maintenance services, consumer unit changes, site surveys, call outs, PAT testing, Inspection and Testing, advice and help.
Managing the compliance and safety aspect of the electrics and fire systems in your business, commercial buildings and domestic properties is always crucial.
Fire systems & Smoke Alarms
Premises open to the public must ensure they have reliable systems of fire protection or mains detection in place to ensure safety of employees, customers, the public and the building itself.
Fuse Board Replacement
The strain of an older system brings low safety when it comes to the ever-increasing number of electronic devices, appliances, and systems we are now installing in our homes and commercial buildings.
Our team offer a free survey for your site or building to ensure you are not left without essential lighting
Testing and Inspection
- Electrical Installation Condition Report (EICR) – Due
- 5 years for a commercial installation
- 3 years for industrial premises
- 1 year for properties with a swimming pool