Electrical Maintenance Maidstone
A team of trusted innovative electricians,
in Maidstone, ME14
Electrical Maintenance Services Maidstone
Managing the compliance and safety aspect of the electrical and fire systems in Maidstone, ME14 in your business, commercial buildings, and domestic properties are always crucial. Without compliance with regulations, this may lead to dangerous situations for you, your staff, and your customers.
You can rest assured that your business is safe, compliant, & fit for purpose with our Electrical Maintenance skills and free advice and quotations.
We provide the best electrical solutions to our customers by using the highest ethical standards and knowledge. This is done through high service, quality and transparency. We are committed to establishing a long-lasting and healthy relationship with our customers. This is based on safety, prompt services, and transparency in anticipating their needs in Maidstone.
- Lighting replacement in Maidstone
- Power replacement in Maidstone
- Power failures in Maidstone
- Key switching in Maidstone
- Emergency lighting drop testing in Maidstone
- General maintenance of inspection and testing in Maidstone
- Battery replacement in Maidstone
- Smoke alarms in Maidstone
- Damaged accessories that need replacing in Maidstone
Electrical systems and contracting
We support both domestic and commercial projects along with installations, maintenance services, consumer unit changes, site surveys, call outs, PAT testing, Inspection and Testing, advice and help.
Managing the compliance and safety aspect of the electrics and fire systems in your business, commercial buildings and domestic properties is always crucial.
Fire systems & Smoke Alarms
Premises open to the public must ensure they have reliable systems of fire protection or mains detection in place to ensure safety of employees, customers, the public and the building itself.
The strain of an older system brings low safety when it comes to the ever-increasing number of electronic devices, appliances, and systems we are now installing in our homes and commercial buildings.
Our team offer a free survey for your site or building to ensure you are not left without essential lighting
Testing and Inspection
- Electrical Installation Condition Report (EICR) – Due
- 5 years for a commercial installation
- 3 years for industrial premises
- 1 year for properties with a swimming pool