Electrical Maintenance East Farleigh
A team of trusted innovative electricians,
in East Farleigh, ME15
Electrical Maintenance Services East Farleigh
Managing the compliance and safety aspect of the electrical and fire systems in East Farleigh, ME15 in your business, commercial buildings, and domestic properties are always crucial. Without compliance with regulations, this may lead to dangerous situations for you, your staff, and your customers.
You can rest assured that your business is safe, compliant, & fit for purpose with our Electrical Maintenance skills and free advice and quotations.
Using the highest ethical standards and knowledge, we provide the best electrical solutions for our customers through high service, quality value, and transparency. We insist on implementing a healthy and long-term relationship with our customers, based on safety, prompt service, and transparency in anticipating our customers’ needs in East Farleigh.
- Lighting replacement in East Farleigh
- Power replacement in East Farleigh
- Power failures in East Farleigh
- Key switching in East Farleigh
- Emergency lighting drop testing in East Farleigh
- General maintenance of inspection and testing in East Farleigh
- Battery replacement in East Farleigh
- Smoke alarms in East Farleigh
- Damaged accessories that need replacing in East Farleigh
Electrical systems and contracting
We support both domestic and commercial projects along with installations, maintenance services, consumer unit changes, site surveys, call outs, PAT testing, Inspection and Testing, advice and help.
Managing the compliance and safety aspect of the electrics and fire systems in your business, commercial buildings and domestic properties is always crucial.
Fire systems & Smoke Alarms
Premises open to the public must ensure they have reliable systems of fire protection or mains detection in place to ensure safety of employees, customers, the public and the building itself.
The strain of an older system brings low safety when it comes to the ever-increasing number of electronic devices, appliances, and systems we are now installing in our homes and commercial buildings.
Our team offer a free survey for your site or building to ensure you are not left without essential lighting
Testing and Inspection
- Electrical Installation Condition Report (EICR) – Due
- 5 years for a commercial installation
- 3 years for industrial premises
- 1 year for properties with a swimming pool