Electrical Maintenance Coney Hall
A team of trusted innovative electricians,
in Coney Hall, BR4
Electrical Maintenance Services Coney Hall
Managing the compliance and safety aspect of the electrical and fire systems in Coney Hall, BR4 in your business, commercial buildings, and domestic properties are always crucial. Without compliance with regulations, this may lead to dangerous situations for you, your staff, and your customers.
With our Electrical Maintenance skills, free advice, and quotations, you can be confident that your business remains safe, compliant, and fit for purpose, at all times.
Using the highest ethical standards and knowledge, we provide the best electrical solutions for our customers through high service, quality value, and transparency. We insist on implementing a healthy and long-term relationship with our customers, based on safety, prompt service, and transparency in anticipating our customers’ needs in Coney Hall.
- Lighting replacement in Coney Hall
- Power replacement in Coney Hall
- Power failures in Coney Hall
- Key switching in Coney Hall
- Emergency lighting drop testing in Coney Hall
- General maintenance of inspection and testing in Coney Hall
- Battery replacement in Coney Hall
- Smoke alarms in Coney Hall
- Damaged accessories that need replacing in Coney Hall
Electrical systems and contracting
We support both domestic and commercial projects along with installations, maintenance services, consumer unit changes, site surveys, call outs, PAT testing, Inspection and Testing, advice and help.
Managing the compliance and safety aspect of the electrics and fire systems in your business, commercial buildings and domestic properties is always crucial.
Fire systems & Smoke Alarms
Premises open to the public must ensure they have reliable systems of fire protection or mains detection in place to ensure safety of employees, customers, the public and the building itself.
The strain of an older system brings low safety when it comes to the ever-increasing number of electronic devices, appliances, and systems we are now installing in our homes and commercial buildings.
Our team offer a free survey for your site or building to ensure you are not left without essential lighting
Testing and Inspection
- Electrical Installation Condition Report (EICR) – Due
- 5 years for a commercial installation
- 3 years for industrial premises
- 1 year for properties with a swimming pool