Electrical Maintenance Chart Sutton
A team of trusted innovative electricians,
in Chart Sutton, ME17
Electrical Maintenance Services Chart Sutton
Managing the compliance and safety aspect of the electrical and fire systems in Chart Sutton, ME17 in your business, commercial buildings, and domestic properties are always crucial. Without compliance with regulations, this may lead to dangerous situations for you, your staff, and your customers.
You can rest assured that your business is safe, compliant, & fit for purpose with our Electrical Maintenance skills and free advice and quotations.
Using the highest ethical standards and knowledge, we provide the best electrical solutions for our customers through high service, quality value, and transparency. We are committed to establishing a long-lasting and healthy relationship with our customers. This is based on safety, prompt services, and transparency in anticipating their needs in Chart Sutton.
- Lighting replacement in Chart Sutton
- Power replacement in Chart Sutton
- Power failures in Chart Sutton
- Key switching in Chart Sutton
- Emergency lighting drop testing in Chart Sutton
- General maintenance of inspection and testing in Chart Sutton
- Battery replacement in Chart Sutton
- Smoke alarms in Chart Sutton
- Damaged accessories that need replacing in Chart Sutton
Electrical systems and contracting
We support both domestic and commercial projects along with installations, maintenance services, consumer unit changes, site surveys, call outs, PAT testing, Inspection and Testing, advice and help.
Managing the compliance and safety aspect of the electrics and fire systems in your business, commercial buildings and domestic properties is always crucial.
Fire systems & Smoke Alarms
Premises open to the public must ensure they have reliable systems of fire protection or mains detection in place to ensure safety of employees, customers, the public and the building itself.
Fuse Board Replacement
The strain of an older system brings low safety when it comes to the ever-increasing number of electronic devices, appliances, and systems we are now installing in our homes and commercial buildings.
Our team offer a free survey for your site or building to ensure you are not left without essential lighting
Testing and Inspection
- Electrical Installation Condition Report (EICR) – Due
- 5 years for a commercial installation
- 3 years for industrial premises
- 1 year for properties with a swimming pool